WPUF Fields are coming up in search

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support WPUF Fields are coming up in search

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    f8creates
    f8creates
    Participant

Hi,

Our site is bringing up WP User Frontend fields as search results – if you go to https://www.visitworcestershire.org/ and search at the top for ‘awards’ you’ll see what I mean.

See attachment for issue. We’ve only got a few post custom post types being searched and this isn’t included.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

While it is hard to tell only by the look on the front-end, I can see the place, event, wpuf_input and the page custom post types are selected for searching.

Those are results from the wpuf_input custom post type, as their URL suggests. On the General Options -> Sources panel, make sure to check if that custom post type is selected, and deselect it. It might have a different name, as wpuf_input is only the slug I see on the front-end.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

f8creates
    f8creates
    Participant

Sorted! Thank you. It was confusingly called ‘Post’ but I inspected and realised there were two ‘Post’ post types 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.