1. It is to only display the title field and to add custom field content if neccessary. For other things a custom code is needed via the asp_results filter.
Depending on what field the 'Public Date' is (taxonomy term, custom field or something else), it might be possible to make a custom code to append that field value to the results content.
2. There is actually a knowledge base article that will help you: Showing the category titles in post titles in results
3. Unfortunately that is not possible.
4. The filters are bound together in one container, so it is not possible to separately display some parts, I'm afraid this is not possible either.
5. The isotopic results layout has a built in pagination. The vertical and horizontal layouts can only load more items via the 'show more' link.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)