Reply To: plug in errors. please help!

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Okays, you can switch it back, I got it.

It looks like the site is running out of memory even before it reaches the related posts plugin.

The error messages on the top are fine, those are some notices only, the issue is the following:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hermes/bosnaweb06a/b1072/ipg.blueverticalstudio1/ezine/wp-content/plugins/wp-slimstat/wp-slimstat.php on line 683 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hermes/bosnaweb06a/b1072/ipg.blueverticalstudio1/ezine/wp-content/plugins/wp-slimstat/wp-slimstat.php on line 683 Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2857795 bytes) in /hermes/bosnaweb06a/b1072/ipg.blueverticalstudio1/ezine/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 104

So while the slimstat plugin is reached the memory runs out. I’m not sure what is the memory limit on the server but you should definitely check that. Anything below 512MB is critically low for a wordpress installation with several plugins.

You can try to increase the memory limit programatically by adding the following lines to the wp-config.php file, but it might not work, if it’s restricted on server side:

ini_set('memory_limit', '1024M');
Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)