A little help on Conditional bracket

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support A little help on Conditional bracket

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marco Martinelli
    Marco Martinelli
    Participant

Hello,
    I edited the basic search of WordPress (woocommerce), and it works just fine for doing what I want, but as I love and use your search in other sites I bought a license for this site too.

Now, The edit I did to the basic search are several PHP conditional on custom and normal filed of products

This is one example: (there are several and more deep stuff)
    Product with
    Stock 0 show: Out of Stock (instead of the price)
    But a product with the stock at NULL show the price (as are “infinite”)

I try to use your Conditional bracket but it looks quite limited I can’t check a number or a null and do a deeper if concatenation.
    Can I eventually put my rule by code and where?

I had another small issue as I used the _price_html but instead show 25.00$ 22.00$ just show the sale price.

Thanks for your time guys, I hope to use this plugin on this site too as I Love it, I just have to figure out how to inject this particular rules

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words!

Unfortunately the bracket syntax there is not capable of conditional if-else type of rules. The only way to do that is programatically via custom coding. This and this knowledge base should help you out with the basics.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.