Ajax search on translated website

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax search on translated website

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amelia
    Amelia
    Participant

Hello,

I have a question I use Gtranslate for my website, but when ajax pro is enabled it gives me a not, it’s not aible to search within a website for translations. Did you already encounter such things and coudl I enable ajax search only on Dutch version of the website and disable it on the translation?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Amelia,

A similar problem was reported for WeGlot translator, and I see that the issue is almost identical with this one.

Unfortunately I cannot do anything to prevent that, the translator plugin is automatically translating the whole ajax response text, including the delimiter characters, and the search therefore is not able to parse the response correctly.

If there is a feature within that plugin to add keyword exceptions or something like that, then please add the following keywords:

!!ASPSTART_HTML!!, !!ASPEND_HTML!!, !!ASPSTART_DATA!!, !!ASPEND_DATA!!

Also, there is JSON structure within some of these delimiters, that should not be translated either.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Amelia
    Amelia
    Participant

Hello Ernest,

I changed my domain name, how can I change now my subscription?

with kidn regards Amelia

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please simply follow this documentation.
    On the bottom, there is a de-activation section, that should explain everything.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.