Ajax Search Pro for WordPress need help for our real estate website

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Pro for WordPress need help for our real estate website

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Kinjal
    Kinjal
    Participant

Can you please check this

And If i am adding price 1cr or below 1 cr search shows no result but in the properties i have added properties with 75 lakh . please check.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure!

There is an empty space after the price as well as the operator may not be correct: https://i.imgur.com/boHQMVN.png
    The empty space is not automatic trimmed, because this field type is for strings, and whatever is entered, it is used (including spaces).
    If you remove it, it will work.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Kinjal
    Kinjal
    Participant

Okay thank you for your support.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are very welcome 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Kinjal
    Kinjal
    Participant

Hello,

I have added budget slider in my website in home page. and i am adding pricing as 1cr to 50cr. but the comma i am adding is not coming properly. as i want commas in cr as 1,00,00,000 and 50,00,00,000 please let me know how can i do this?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

The commas are thousand separators – they are added after every thousand, thus 3 zeros, not 2. I’m afraid that is not possible to change in the slider.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.