All results duplicated under 'Uncategorized Group'

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support All results duplicated under 'Uncategorized Group'

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GTL
    GTL
    Participant

Warm greetings from Athens! I was wondering how we could make the uncategorised results not visible by default. Currently all results appear correctly, grouped under the relative categories, and after these I get the same results which appear duplicated or even multiple times under ‘Other Results’. Could we eliminate the uncategorised group from the source code or is it a setting that I missed? Many thanks in advance for your time and attention.

PS/ A relative reply of yours could possibly be https://wp-dreams.com/forums/topic/dont-show-other-results/ ?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hey!

I believe I have already uploaded a fix regarding this to codecanyon. If you have downloaded the search before 9th of april, then could you please re-download and re-install the plugin? I think that will solve the problem.
    Just deactivate and delete the current version then upload and activate the one you download. Your settings and search instances won’t be deleted. Let me know if the issue still remains!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.