Get 404 error on livesearch

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Get 404 error on livesearch

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hector T
    Hector T
    Participant

I just migrate the site from a multisite. Then it workd smothly. But after migration the livesearch doen’t work.

I tried deactivating and activating the pluggin, creating a new index table, but no changes.

The error that displays is “The request failed. Please check your connection! Status: 404” (img attach)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hector T
    Hector T
    Participant

I tried creating a new search instance too. But its the same issue, error 404

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you have the custom ajax handler feature enabled, however there are probably some mode_rewrire rules enabled, which does not allow accessing the file directly.

I recommend turning that feature off, it will resolve the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Hector T
    Hector T
    Participant

Thanks for your quick answer.

I followed your recommendation and the issue was fixed.

But, https://wp-dreams.com/forums/topic/i-can-not-get-the-results-to-be-displayed-on-the-results-page/
    This issue is back and the solution provided back then doen’t work this time

I tried deactivating and activating the “Soft check”, but seems nothing changes neither way

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the late response, we had a server related problem we had to fix.

I tried, but the plugin seems to be correctly redirecting to the results page on my end. It may have been only a temporary server issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.