image in results, limit ID in search base

Home Forums Bug reporting, Questions & Suggestions Ajax Search Pro for WordPress image in results, limit ID in search base

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vinks
    vinks
    Participant

Hi
    First thanks for this powerful plugin.

I’m using ASP for WordPress to search only my portfolio posts (they all have a featured image jpg and ASP in configured to grab either feature/Excerpt/content…).
    the search box works fine and displays thumbnails but I would like to have image on display in my result page once I click the magnifier/search button (and not only a vertical list of results without image): is there any sample code or possibility please ?

On the other hand, I excluded some post ID’s (advanced/exclude result/Exclude posts/pages/cpt: come list ID’s) but some post type (I only wants to search Portfolio though) are still appearing in my result page: any suggestions ?

Thanks for your help.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

For support questions, please use the support forums. You can open a ticket over this url: https://wp-dreams.com/open-support-ticket-step-1/

Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘image in results, limit ID in search base’ is closed to new replies.