Issues with scroll, highlighter and multilanguage

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Issues with scroll, highlighter and multilanguage

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

This one right here: https://i.imgur.com/vwAEz7C.png

A happy new year to you too!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

gravitemedia79
    gravitemedia79
    Participant

Ok thanks, but, I do it, and that didnt change the slug, is there another settings to change ?
    https://nepco.ca/

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Interesting. I saved all the search options again, as well as the WPML option. Checked the file editor as well, made a change on the search plugin files then reverted back to make sure it is consistent as well, it did not work. I have added a few modifications to one of the search plugin core files to forcefully fetch the language, and it works.
    I guess that somehow circumvents the cache miss or something. Anyways, I think I can incorporate that change in the upcoming release as well, without causing any trouble. For now, just keep the search plugin files as they are, don’t reinstall the plugin if possible.
    I will deal with this in the upcoming release, so you don’t have to worry about it. Hopefully it works now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

gravitemedia79
    gravitemedia79
    Participant

No problem 🙂
    Thanks for all your support ******

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.