Problem with wp-types / wp-views

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Problem with wp-types / wp-views

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Sorry, I was on a family Christmas vacation, I’m answering tickets today as fast as I can.

I have messaged my ISP if they can allow port forwarding for me so I can connect, but they refuse to do so. I have tried several mobile internet providers as well, but all of them are of course behind a NAT firewall so active connection is not possible. I also tried different computers, but no luck.

The only possible solution for me to connect is for you to allow passive connections to your FTP server. You might have to message your host to do so. Passive mode is widely used because of issues like this, so they will most likely allow it. Can you please ask your hosting provider to turn on passive mode? I’m out of options here and I would really like to help you.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.