related posts pro isotopic layout isn't responsive

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support related posts pro isotopic layout isn't responsive

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dancer
    Dancer
    Participant

Hi, Thank you for your plugin.
    As I found in this thread, I also have an issue with responsiveness when using isotopic layout. If I select for Item width 50%, the images are too large in desktop screen, if I select 33%, it is too narrow in mobile screen (see screenshot attached). It shoud be 50% on mobile and 25% on desktop.

It would be a fine feature to be able to configure that without self-coding in css (although it is not too difficult for me). But the plugin should provide automatic responsiveness.

One question about speed: Is the isotopic layout faster loading than the slick layout?

thank you for your answer!

kind regards,
    Rainer B.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dancer
    Dancer
    Participant

I found the solution by myself: Another plugin – wpdiscuz – has an option to display share-buttons. After disable them it is OK here again.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘related posts pro isotopic layout isn't responsive’ is closed to new replies.