Search button not working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kitemonkey65
    kitemonkey65
    Participant

Hi there, our search button at woofered.com has stopped working again. The settings haven’t changed since you last helped us out, has something in the plugin changed that may be causing this? Many thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure! I could not log-in unfortunately, but I am seeing some missing infomration on the search output – looks like it is from a previous release.
    Make sure to clear all layers of cache, especially the page cache and the Cloudflare.

Something very similar was the issue before, so if you update the output, it should be working again.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

kitemonkey65
    kitemonkey65
    Participant

Good morning (well, afternoon or evening for you)

I have cleared all caches (cloudflare and the hosting cache) and made the config changes, but still no luck on it. Anything else I can try?

that login should be

davidh@admin / srmyx89%4s01WsyL

and just in case use this https://woofered.com/dealer-login/

just tried it again and it worked. Get a look if you could and thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you, that login works!

Unfortunately I can’t edit the site menus. Whenever I try to save the server bugs out with this error: https://i.imgur.com/KYz0o9j.png
    Even when I tried to deactivate a plugin, the same server timeout error occured. You will have to check the server PHP error log to see if there are any error codes.
    After that recreating the search shortcode in the menu should very likely resolve the issue. It seems like the old shortcode output is cached within the menu, and because the menu can’t save, I can’t remove or change it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

kitemonkey65
    kitemonkey65
    Participant

That’s just weird you couldn’t edit the menu, I’ll have them bump the resources up on the server. I did manage to recreate the menu item shortcode however and after a thorough flushing of the cache, it’s working once more. Many thanks, very much appreciate your help again 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are very welcome 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.