Search does not work as expected

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search does not work as expected

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m afraid that is not possible. The phrase “BPE2B75W100/S6471” will not return that page as the result, because that page only contains a PDF viewer embed, that is not possible to fetch – that would require some very specific custom coding. When the plugin parses the contents of that page, it only sees the raw data in the database, the PDF contents are not actually there – it is rendered on the browser only.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

vis71
    vis71
    Participant

Hi Ernest, I found something to make it work. I know enough to get this project started 🙂 , would like to thank you very much for the great support! This ticket can be closed

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by vis71 vis71.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just letting you know, that we have released the Media Service feature. You can get a Free or payed subscription based on your needs on the Media Service page.

The old server was shut down, so the code I previously suggested will no longer work. Please get a license via that page and follow this documentaton to enable it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.