SUGGESTED SEARCH KEYWORDS come up in results if search is one of those keywords.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support SUGGESTED SEARCH KEYWORDS come up in results if search is one of those keywords.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Marilyn Sullivan
    Marilyn Sullivan
    Participant

OK. I just spent at least 10 mins trying to figure out how to leave a review at either of the links you describe above. Can’t figure it out. can you send me more direct links? I’d love to leave you a really awesome review! Marilyn

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure!

1. On the codecanyon downloads page, go to the “downloads” tab and click the 5th star, see this screenshot.
    Then a pop-up will open, where you can add more details if you want to.

2. Optionally, if you want, for the plugin repository rating, first you go to the reviews page. Then if you have an account, you can log-in, if not you can register too. After successful login, you can now leave a rating on the the reviews page, if you scroll down, there is the form.

I hope this helps 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Marilyn Sullivan
    Marilyn Sullivan
    Participant

Boy, am I not able to get to either of these. https://codecanyon.net/downloads does not show what the screenshot has. I am UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS … I simply can’t seem to find where to write my review.

May I write one and you will put it up?

Marilyn

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

1. You will have to be logged in to your envato account to see your downloads page, where you originally downloaded the plugin. After that you should see the plugin in the list. After login you can alternatively visit the plugin page and rate it there too.

We do not have permissions to add or change reviews, they are controlled by a 3rd party to be authentic.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.