This plugin changes the whole look of my website when activated

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support This plugin changes the whole look of my website when activated

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by freerunner freerunner 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

No problem at all.

It appears to me that the theme changes the location of that block at a certain height. All you can do is change the position of the search, or try to force the absolute position on that element:

div.header-scrolling div.header-custom-block {
        position: absolute !important;
    }

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

freerunner
    freerunner
    Participant

That worked! Also, how come the search results for “Team Spartan” are showing old results for that page and giving a description of “No articles in shop, please rebuild cache”? Please advise

Here is a photo pointing to the issue (the date of the page is 10/15/2014):

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I just checked, that page has no content at all, only a shortcode. So the shortcode content is used. But since it’s not viewed as a page I guess it gives this message.

I have changed to strip the shortcodes instead of running them, you can turn that back if you want to on the “Advanced options” panel.

This way however it will show no description, since the page has no text available, only a shortcode, which is not executed anymore.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

freerunner
    freerunner
    Participant

That works for me. Thanks.

freerunner
    freerunner
    Participant

I don’t know what happened. All of the CSS code is the same, but I changed the coloration of the search bar, and now the search results are going below the page again (which than causes the scroll bar on the webpage to keep scrolling down forever). I tried clearing the cache and nothing seems to be working. Please advise

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.