Reply To: Remove Google Fonts and Can't Save Settings

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Remove Google Fonts and Can't Save Settings Reply To: Remove Google Fonts and Can't Save Settings

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

1. POST method limit problem

Interestingly, the values are saved to a certain point. Until the Frontend search settings -> Date filters, all values are saved, that means that the variables beyond that point are unset or never sent.
I was suspecting that the post data might be trimmed by a misconfiguration in the php.ini file, but there was no FTP data included in your ticket, so I had to install the PHP Settings plugin to check my theory.

I was correct, the

max_input_vars

php configuration variable is set to 180, which is extremely low: https://i.imgur.com/t9JtGer.png

This means that it’s not possible to send more that 180 variables over a post request. I highly suggest changing this option to 3000 or even 5000, as many plugins tend to send a decent amount of variables when saving options.

I have left the PHP settings plugin active so you can check this otpion again after changing the php.ini file, I hope you don’t mind.

2. Google fonts removal

The easiest way is to just put this code to the functions.php file in your active theme directory:

add_filter('asp_custom_fonts', 'asp_null_css');
function asp_null_css($css_arr) {
    return array();
}

I hope this helps!

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)