Reply To: Default search text is off the grid on iPhone 6 iOS 9, and more…

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Default search text is off the grid on iPhone 6 iOS 9, and more… Reply To: Default search text is off the grid on iPhone 6 iOS 9, and more…

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

Yes, it might be related to that, but there must be something else as well. I tried the demo sites on my iPad and iPhone, and there is no similar issue.

If you have an url to share, where I can look at this, I might be able to tell. I’m guessing it’s something with the line-height (?) or the height of the field. There is also a good chance that the theme or other plugin CSS has definitions to input fields globally and causing such problem, it’s extremely hard to tell.

The firefox issue I will try to investigate further. It should work, as it’s the browsers task to determine when a character is finished typing and to trigger the event correctly, like chrome does.

Thank you for the suggestions, here are some answers:

1. It’s adjustable, as one color only. The default text is the same color with lower opacity. You can change it on the <span class=”code”>Theme Options -> Input field layout</span> panel 🙂
2. Good idea, I might consider adding an option to that.
3. Yep, it’s a bug to be fixed
4. Well, in this case try choosing the same text color for the highlight text color as the description color. In that case it should appear as there is no change at all.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)