Reply To: Override search results page

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

I’m hoping for the best in terms of grouping, but currently it’s fully controlled by the theme. There are plans to change things in wordpress core to give more control over these aspects, and I’m hoping it’s going to be possible one way or another. Currently unfortunately there is nothing I can do (from the plugins perspective).

I’m afraid there is nothing I can do with the second issue right now. I remember someone else also asked this same thing this week earlier, and I went to check the code if there is anything I can change up – but unfortunately no. It’s a very valid request, but this part of the engine is one of the most complicated, and to be honest at the time I was building it, I did not think of such feature, so the current state is not changeable. ( I would rather not go into details why excaclty )

However I’m going to re-work the whole grouping part of the code, as it’s very hard to maintain, and it’s almost impossible to add new features to it – it’s on of the oldest part of the plugins still barely changed. This should happen within 2-3 updates, as the current one I’m preparing for release already has too many changes, and I want to avoid any potential issues transitioning from the current version.

Sorry for the bad news, I’m doing my best to help with any issue possible. On the bright side, you have the license forever, and I have lots of things planned to make this plugin even better.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)