Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › Null Custom Field Dropdown Value / Broken Exclude Taxonomy › Reply To: Null Custom Field Dropdown Value / Broken Exclude Taxonomy
December 28, 2015 at 12:16 pm #7160
1. I’m close to releasing an update, but I think first I will investigate if there is any way I can implement a bypass for null values. I know I tested a few possible solutions before, but those were absolutely killing the overall performance, maybe I can find something better this time.
2. I have found the problem. The function checking the term ids within the exclusions array was defined incorrectly. I’ve fixed it and putting it to the upcoming version of course. It’s a minor bug, nothing serious 🙂Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)