Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › Transposh search problem › Reply To: Transposh search problem
I think I might have found the source of the problem, and it’s actually a redirection within the transplosh plugin. I don’t fully understand of course, but there are several redirections, I guess to get to the correct translation page. This redirection however causes to empty the $_POST variables..
I have found a solution however, I have added a few lines of code to the search plugin to avoid this redirection if possible (by detecting the language and such), so the $_POST remains in tact. I won’t be able to make a permanent solution out of this unfortunately, so please do not update the plugin if you plan to use transplosh in the future, otherwise these changes will be lost.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)