Reply To: Few questions about custom usage

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

You are welcome, I’m glad it works 🙂

I think you have uncovered a possible bug with the latest release. I’ve tried to search “MDF” and it indeed should return a higher number of results. I’ve tried to search the products on the product list page and there were like 30 results, so there is definitely something wrong.

I’ve run a few tests on my local environments, and actually found the problem and a temporary fix by turning off the “Search in title” option on the General Options -> Sources panel. It’s not visible when using the index table engine, and it does not actually turn off the search in the titles, but it executes a specific code which was implemented in the recent version, which I suspect is not working correctly. I’ve already turned this off for you.

Now, when I tried “MDF” it returned a big list of results similarly to the one on the back-end, so I believe it should work correctly now. Let me know! Sorry about the inconvenience, I’m going to investigate this issue further on my test environments and release a fix as soon as possible.

If you can write a review, that’s greatly appreciated, it helps me the most 🙂

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)