embedded & attachment pdf files searching

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support embedded & attachment pdf files searching

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nstefanov56
    nstefanov56
    Participant

Hello,
    I bought “Ajax Search Pro” –
    Date: 01 Apr 2021
    Invoice No: IVIP42838788
    Order No: 144078963.
    The plugin is Incredible. I read all documentation, did all of them. But,… not working for embedded .pdf file and in attachment content /again .pdf/. Working for title and etc. My site working locally only, with .pdf files. I can give you remote access and you can watch all content and settings. Choise remote app. for me never mind which is. I need from help.
    Thank you,
    Best regards,
    Nikolay Stefanov

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Embedded files are not going to work, unless they are present in the media library.
    This docmentation should help you setup the PDF file content search correctly.

Unfortunately we can not do dupport via remote software, only via sFTP or FTP and back-end access. If you can add FTP or sFTP details let me know.

If you want, you can attach a sample PDF file, whic does not work. I will test it on our local servers.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.