Not familiar with Ajax Search Pro? Check you the demo!
About two weeks ago ASP v4.0 was finally uploaded to codecanyon. This is one of the biggest updates since version 3.0. Have you updated yet? Go ahead and download it from the codecanyon page.
Some long requested features were finally implemented:
- Compact search layout mode
- Visual Composer compatibility (add-on)
- Full RTL support
- Result Template files
- Duplicating, renaming search instances
- Exporting and Importing search instances
- More compatibility options
The Compact layout
This is a long requested feature. Lots of customers had issues with space. This is the ultimate solution – a compact search box, which expands on click. Sexy.
Visual Composer compatibility
The search now acts as a Visual Composer add-on as well. You can easily add the search elements without using the shortcodes.
This is probably the biggest change. Each result layout type has it's own template file. You can add, remove, modify elements in these layout files. This gives you full control over the result outputs. There is a knowledge base article available to give you more explanation.
Latest posts by Ernest Marcinko (see all)
- Ajax Search Pro for WordPress 4.11.10 Developer Notes - January 13, 2018
- Saving space automatically – Beginners guide to Digital Ocean - May 6, 2016
- From XAMPP to Vagrant WordPress - January 5, 2016