Reply To: Images with norwegian characters æ,ø,å not showing up in results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Images with norwegian characters æ,ø,å not showing up in results Reply To: Images with norwegian characters æ,ø,å not showing up in results

Jarleiv
Jarleiv
Participant

It is the filtering of custom fields that gives me trouble. If you choose the upper left dropdown and change it to Kvit (which means white), you get three results. I want all results to show the pag name and an image. In the first of the results (Akeleie) everything is working fine. And the first image on the page is shown. The third result (Alsikekløver) shows no image. But if you click on the square you are taken to the correct page, and there are images on the page. Result no 2 in the filter result area showed no image when I first tested it. But then I noticed that the results without images were plans with names containing one of the three extra letters in the norwegian alfabet, æ, ø, å. When I uploaded an image where I did not use any of those letters in the file name, all of a sudden I got a visible image of that plant (amerikamjølke) in the result.
So my problem is that it is a lot of work to go through all the plant pages (hundreds) and remove images and then rename them and upload again. Is there a tweak that can make the images show up even if I have used “illegal” characters in the file names?