Fine by me, but plase make sure to have a full site back-up of everything in that case. Editing files via plugins is dangerous, as one tiny syntax error could lead to a complete site failure with a fatal error, especially when touching wp-config.php or any other core files. I highly recommend using FTP or SFTP for development, it’s almost unavoidable to use.
Anyways, I have found the issue. This line was incorrectly placed in the wp-config.php:
..any defines must be before this line:
require_once(ABSPATH . 'wp-settings.php');
This line always has to be the last active line of wp-config.php file 🙂 I have moved that define just after the WP_DEBUG, and it’s working now as expected.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)