Reply To: This plugin changes the whole look of my website when activated

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support This plugin changes the whole look of my website when activated Reply To: This plugin changes the whole look of my website when activated

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

I just logged in, activated the plugin and flushed the cache just to make sure everything fits, but the site looks exatly the same to me. There is no way the search can affect the layout, simply because the declared stylesheet rules are strictly set to only apply to the ajax search pro elements.

I don’t see any search shortcodes places on your site. Are you sure you placed the shortcode corretly? In case you placed it into the theme, then a common mistake is that some users try to put it inside a form element, which won’t work, because the search includes a form as well, and a form element inside another form element is an incorrect html output. That might have been the problem, I can’t think of anything else.

Could you please be more specific of how the problem occured, as I could not replicate it, and I don’t want to change anything on your site, unless it’s neccessary.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)