Good news! I’ve managed to put together a (hopefully) working copy of the partially ready upcoming version.
I’ve implemented a way to display categories hierarchically. For now it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/apreacq.png
It respects category exclusions, as well us multi-level hierarchy. I’m going to add a few options like level-margin, parent-child exclusions and do some more tests to verify every possible use case.
For now, I’m attaching this version to this post. Before installing:
0. (optional, but recommended) – make a copy of your whole site including database. Just to make sure everything is all right.
1. Please make a copy of the current search plugin files, which is located in the wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro folder
2. Deactivate & delete the current plugin version via. the plugin manager
3. Download & install the attached one
4. If something doesn’t work try the safe update steps: http://wpdreams.gitbooks.io/ajax-search-pro-documentation/content/
5. If still doesn’t work, then let me know if there are any error messages or logs.
I’m hoping it’s going to work though.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)