Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › Search stopped working after updatin from 4.0 to 4.5 › Reply To: Search stopped working after updatin from 4.0 to 4.5
I cannot see a link or private details on this ticket, so I can't check the page. Could you please fill in temporary back-end details so I can check the problem?
It's hard to tell the cause, but you can try the following things:
- Make sure your browser cache is cleared. You can do that by refreshing the page with CTRL+SHIFT+R on chrome.
- If you have a cache plugin enabled, make sure you cleared the cache (page cache, object cache, minify cache, everything).
- Disable your cache plugins temporarly and see if it works then. I'm using W3TC myself, it takes sometimes 12-24 hours to the page and minify cache to propagate, which may cause these issues
- If you use Cloudflare or any other CDN service, you might have to clear that cache as well
- Deactivate and activate the plugin again, sometimes it helps to clear WordPress transients
- Deactivate, delete and re-install the plugin. Don't worry the search instances won't be deleted.
You can also try one more thing:
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)