Reply To: Ajax issues when trying to uninstall plugin

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax issues when trying to uninstall plugin Reply To: Ajax issues when trying to uninstall plugin

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

Uninstalling or deactivating does not execute or does anything, so it’s not related to that. What I’m thinking, that this might be some kind of cache issue. If the cache is not cleared properly, the front-end might still try to load the ajax search pro scripts, but they do not exist anymore, which might cause such problems.

There must be something else related to this, perhaps another plugin is requesting something from Ajax Search Pro, or maybe a custom code.

The only error I can see on the log is this:

http://www.beautypediya.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multistep-checkout/script.js?ver=4.3 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

It means that one of the requested script files from the WooCommerce multistep checkout plugin is missing, but it’s not related to Ajax Search Pro, but this also might not be the cause.

Can you point me to a page which break if the plugin is deactivated, so I can try it? I don’t want to change anything on your site, since I don’t understand the language 🙂
I will try to de-activate and check for errors and do debugging if I can.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)