Reply To: Search option for two different categories

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search option for two different categories Reply To: Search option for two different categories

atomheartBLACK
atomheartBLACK
Participant

Hi,

Here is the URL: http://www.gobbler.co.nz

I would like 2 different search groups, LOCATION and DAY.

Each category would have a drop down box where you would be able to select one, or several choices e.g I want to choose a specific LOCATION, lets say an inner city suburb, then choose a DAY, lets pick Monday and Tuesday. After making these selections, the deals that are shown will only be INNER CITY LOCATION, with MONDAY and TUESDAY as the days.

I have set up Day search, but when clicking on the drop down box, all the days are automatically selected. How can I set it that none are selected by default?

When selecting a day, nothing happens, it does not show that specific day’s deal.

When doing a search e.g MONDAY, a weird box pops up. I just want to actually use a dropdown function for visitors to use. Select a specific day (or multiple days) and a location (or multiple locations) the only those deals would show up on the home page. Is there a way to achieve this, and maybe only having a dropdown box without a search box function?

I hope this makes sense 🙂 Have been looking at the Ajax search pro settings, but can’t figure it out.

Thank you!