I just logged in and checked the back-end settings.
I see 3 instances on the front-end on the linked page. All 3 of them are with the search id “6”, which is the “Genre Search” you have created.
Then I went to check the “Genre Search” on the back-end and it looks exactly like on the front-end. Then I opened the settings on the search with the ID “1”, “Portfolio Search” and it is indeed looking like the first screenshot, but this search is not used on the front-end at all. All 3 instances you have use the shortcode with the ID 6.
Can you please check the shortcode on the second screenshot, it looks like it's with the ID 6 and not 1.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)