Thank you for the credentials, I was able to check your configuration and I found the problem.
The final width of the compact box was set to 100%, which means it fits the containing element, but in your case it was only a few pixels wider.
I have set that option to 250 pixels, now it should expand to that width instead. You can change that on the Layout Options -> Compact box layout panel: https://i.imgur.com/0ByWZ7Y.png
Plus I have noticed that the vertical alignment of the box wasn’t optimal, so I have added these custom CSS rules to the search options to correct that as well:
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)