Thank you for the detailed description and the login details.
You did nothing wrong, it was actually my fault. I've updated the plugin a few days ago, but I made a mistake which I discovered after the release. Then I quickly fixed the issue and re-uploaded the plugin to codecanyon, but 1 or 2 purchases went through between the time I uploaded the bugfix and the approval. I guess you are one of the clients who got it that time 🙂
Long story short, I've manually corrected the faulty code, I believe it should work as expected now.
Please note that I have changed a few things on your search configuration, and I probably didn't change back everything as it was, I'm very sorry about that, but it was necessary to fix this problem. (especially on the General Options -> Sources 2 panel, I had to reset that to default)
Let me know if you something is not working still.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)