many thanks for your reply.
1. To adjust the logic between the logic between the fields on the Frontend Search Settings -> Advanced panel: https://i.imgur.com/ZLdJkHA.png
I have done this before but it doesn’t work because I used tags (of pages) which actually don’t work –> can you make this plugin work with tags for pages, too ? Would be great!
2. To center the search on an image you have multiple options:
If you are good at coding, you can create HTML and custom CSS code in the post editor and put the search shortcode there. There is no exact way of doing this, it depends fully on your environment.
Using a visual editor, like visual composer, which I believe supports sections and background images. You might still need some custom CSS code, it really depends on your theme as well.
I have no idea how I can do this in CSS – I don’t know CSS and how to code this – do you have any snippet or a website with an example how could this be done ? Many thanks…
3. You should try the block layout of the settings box instead of the default “hovering”. The block layout adopts to the search width, but it also pushes the content downwards. You can change that on the Frontend search settings -> General panel: https://i.imgur.com/l3jxysG.png
I have done this before but the checkboxes and radio buttons still look like list-items – I want to align them in 3 columns – any idea how this could be done ?
4. Unfortunately tags will not work with pages, only category filtering is supported yet.
Please: can you add this feature in a next version ? I saw another guy who wants the same so I think I’m not the only one who needs this feature – many thanks…
5. In your previous ticket you asked if you can make a search without the search bar. There was a code you had to insert into your functions.php. That code resets the search phrase to an empty string, meaning it does not matter what you type into the search bar it will always search for an empty string””. If you decided to use the search bar, you will have to remove that code from your themes functions.php file.
I HAVE removed the code in the functions.php and the CSS-code, too. I have set the option to only search in title of the pages for the searchterm. But it gives me results without the searchterm in the title. I have sent you an admin access to my site. Can you have a look at the setup I’m using ? Many thanks…