Reply To: plugin not working after saving tabs

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support plugin not working after saving tabs Reply To: plugin not working after saving tabs

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

Thanks, that sceenshot helped me a lot actually. I’ve made a modification where if the step is lower than 1, it automatically switches to 2 decimals. It should be enough in your case as well.

First of all, make sure to have a back-up copy of everything, before you change anything.

Then open up the wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/views/asp.shortcode.custom_fields.php file, and replace it’s contents with this: https://gist.github.com/anag0/a375e3e4e48f2a33cce44080bcac039b

This should fix the step and the label decimals as well.

2. request: Well, that is not possible unfortunately. I’ve tried to look for tweaks of whatnot, to maybe somehow allow it, but unfortunately I can’t recommend any short modification to make this happen, I’m sorry.

3. For custom designing consider custom CSS first. If that is not enough, then there is the reults templating available – but be careful not to change up the structure too much (instead add elements), as it may lead to script errors.

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)