Reply To: Loading, failures and bad results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Loading, failures and bad results Reply To: Loading, failures and bad results

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Hi!

Thanks for the proper details, it helped me a lot.

1. I’ve found the problem and corrected, but I might have to contact PHP issue trackers, because a variable was recognized as an array, while it was a string. I have no idea how, or why. Never seen that before. Anyways, I’ve noted this as a bug to be permanently fixed in the upcoming bugfix release.

2. The upload path given by the wp filesystem class was not correct for some reason. I’ve googled around and it appears that it’s a less known issue happening in rare cases, but there was a fix of course. The message should be gone now.

I will investigate both of these new bugs in more detail on a test environment, to include a proper fix for the upcoming version.

3. Where can I switch the language on the front-end to test this? I cant seem to find a switch, and the search will work in the currently active language, which is english at the moment. I’m not sure I uderstand correclty the problem: Can you give me an example of a phrase and an expected result, or how it is not correct? I’m sorry, but I have to make sure I investigate in the correct place 🙂

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)