Reply To: Searching tag name on search input bar doesn't show posts or pages with that tag

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Searching tag name on search input bar doesn't show posts or pages with that tag Reply To: Searching tag name on search input bar doesn't show posts or pages with that tag

Ernest Marcinko
Ernest Marcinko
Keymaster

Whoa, the options page should not look like that at all.

It’s definitely a 3rd party plugin or a theme CSS is overriding the back-end styles. Unfortunately I cannot control that. If another plugin has a width or margin override, it is nearly impossible to predict. There is a force reset style applied to all items on the search back-end, but of course it’s not bulletproof. Some plugins just load all their scripts and stylesheets no matter what page is open, usually those cause these types of problems the most. It’s very frustrating from my side as well, as there is no way of checking and fixing issues caused by over 1 million plugins out there. I wish other developers were a bit more careful..

If you change the index table configuration, you need to re-create the index talbe then. It is not done automatically to prevent CPU over-usage. There should be a notification after the change, but I guess the stylesheet causing the previous issues overrides that as well..

Best,
Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)