I just got read your email, was about to respond, that you will have to change one thing in order for that script to work with the Pro version.
Use this modified version:
I've also looked at the index table configuration, it appears that a shortcode execution was causing the problem. I have disabled that option on the index table options panel.
I only see a handful of posts, so you don't really have to use the index table engine, it will probably not affect the performance. (it's currently not activated on the search instance) You can read more about it on this documentation chapter link: https://goo.gl/ooNYPYBest,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)