As soon as I deactivated quick cache it started to work. I checked the plugin and the caching was deactivated, however it remained active somehow. I have tried to clear the cache but nothing happened, so I deactivated it. Then I made changed to the search plugin, activated caching again, cleared the cache and everything was normal.
Perhaps it’s a bug somewhere in the caching system, or an incompatibility with plugins, I’m not sure. I suppose you should deactivate the cache plugin until you configure the search and other plugins, and switch it back on when you finished.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)