403 Forbidden

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    agenceseize
    agenceseize
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a 403 Forbidden error on “uploads/asp_upload/style.instances.css” file when I call the shortcode on my website.
    I checked the rights of this file and it appears that it is not readable at all. Why is it so protected ?
    How can I have access to this file ?
    Thanks for your answers.
    Nicolas

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolas,

The plugin sets the permissions on that folder accoring to the WordPress settings, which should be a very unrestrictive permission, (0775 or 0777). There might be security feature enabled on your server that automatically changes the permissions if it finds a specific configuration.
    The only way to change those permissions is via either FTP, SFTP or via cPanel. I would suggest changing the permission of the uploads/asp_upload/ folder as well as the uploads/asp_upload/style.instances.css file. You might have to try different permission settings before getting the right one. You might have to ask your server provider as well about the correct permissions, as all I can do is only guess.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.