500 server error

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dez Mitrakas Dez Mitrakas 7 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Dez Mitrakas
    Dez Mitrakas
    Participant

i have moved my wordpress website,
    the plugin uploads fine, but when i go to activate it i get a 500 server error?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please check the back-end details, I’m not able to view the administrator page. Thank you!

If you uploaded the plugin via FTP, then I highly recommend deleting it and installing via the plugin manager instead. If it was working before, and now yields an internal server error, then it’s very likely that one of the plugin files might got corrupted during the upload process.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Dez Mitrakas
    Dez Mitrakas
    Participant

yes i did do this… download the files and re-upload

http://elitefrozenfoals.com.au/eliteadmin/

Dez Mitrakas
    Dez Mitrakas
    Participant

sorry it is https://elitefrozenfoals.com.au/wp-admin/

ive reset the password incase

Dez Mitrakas
    Dez Mitrakas
    Participant

does that work?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately no. I’m getting redirected to the my-account page, I guess this account does not have administrator privileges. Can you please try it?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Dez Mitrakas
    Dez Mitrakas
    Participant

sorry have fixed it to admin

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just activated the plugin without any issues. It might have been a temporary server issue only.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Dez Mitrakas
    Dez Mitrakas
    Participant

thanks, but now if you go to edit a product, or a post, you cant see visual composer, and you cant open any of options below , if you scroll down below where the search options are, its all over the place

Dez Mitrakas
    Dez Mitrakas
    Participant

sorry could you also please apply the fix for you to press the button without entering any text as well, as thats gone with the update

Dez Mitrakas
    Dez Mitrakas
    Participant

the conflict seems to have gone, but if you could please fix the button thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi again,

The issue does not seem to be related to one specific plugin. It looks like the server was simply running out of memory, and it still does. If I enable Ajax Search Pro, and disable any other plugin (for example Tablepress), then the product edit screen is fixes – meaning that the problem is not directly caused by Ajax Search Pro, or any other of the plugin (very likely). I have left Tablepress de-activated, and ajax search pro active, to demonstrate the problem.

I have turned on error reporting temporarily, and the memory limit was set to 128M, which is very low, and the error messages were reporting a memory exhaust. I have placed the following code to the wp-config.php file to try to fix the issue:

ini_set('memory_limit','256M');

.. but it has no effect. This means that the memory limit cannot be changed via PHP, it has to be set on the server via php.ini or equivalent.
    If you disable any plugin, this issue goes away, as sufficient memory remains to run the site. I highly recommend changing the memory limit on the server to 512M and lowering it then, if needed.

The memory limit error appears in the error logs as well, for example:

[07-Jul-2017 13:14:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2322433 bytes) in /home/elel1545/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3721

There are also great number of lines in the error-log files, reffering to Tablepress and WooCommerce plguins directly, these errors appeared in the error log:

WooCommerce:

[07-Jul-2017 13:14:48 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 6 for query SELECT postmeta.post_id AS product_id
    FROM elitefrozen_postmeta AS postmeta
    LEFT JOIN elitefrozen_posts AS products ON ( products.ID = postmeta.post_id )
    WHERE postmeta.meta_key LIKE 'attribute_%'
    AND postmeta.meta_value = 'australia'
    AND products.post_parent =  made by include('wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php'), do_meta_boxes, call_user_func, WC_Meta_Box_Product_Data::output, include('/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/meta-boxes/views/html-product-data-panel.php'), WC_Meta_Box_Product_Data::output_variations, include('/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/meta-boxes/views/html-product-data-variations.php'), apply_filters('woocommerce_variation_option_name'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, display_price_in_variation_option_name

Tablepress

[07-Jul-2017 13:21:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/elel1545/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 228
    [07-Jul-2017 13:21:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/elel1545/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 229
    [07-Jul-2017 13:21:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_diff() [<a href='function.array-diff'>function.array-diff</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/elel1545/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 230
    [07-Jul-2017 13:21:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/elel1545/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 232
    [07-Jul-2017 13:21:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/elel1545/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 233
    [07-Jul-2017 13:21:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_diff() [<a href='function.array-diff'>function.array-diff</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/elel1545/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 234
    [07-Jul-2017 13:21:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/elel1545/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 234
    [07-Jul-2017 13:21:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/elel1545/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 237
    [07-Jul-2017 13:21:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/elel1545/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 243
    [07-Jul-2017 13:21:38 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/elel1545/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/classes/class-render.php on line 243

These are probably not too serious issues, but I wanted to let you know.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Dez Mitrakas
    Dez Mitrakas
    Participant

thanks i will ask them to increase hopefully it fixes the issue

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.