A question and possibly a bug

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support A question and possibly a bug

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Keymaster
1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Participant

Hello. First the possible bug.. when creating a filter for check boxes that have a multi-level parent/child hierarchy, I select the option for child terms to be “unchecked” by default, but no matter what I do, whenever a parent box is checked, it opens all the child levels below it and has them all “checked” as well. Do you know how to fix this?

Also, is there a way to do multistep dropdowns for hierarchical categories? I have hundreds of categories (it’s a vehicle database) and the current WOOF filter I have does a nice mutlistep drop down where I select the vehicle year, then a new dropdown appears of all the vehicle makes (child categories), then when I select the vehicle make a new dropdown appears for all the vehicle models (next level of child categories) and so on.. I can’t seem to figure out how to do that with your plugin. Please advise if this is possible. Thank you in advance.

Josh

Hi,

1. I suspect you mean this option? That is supposed to do that – to hide the child terms, whenever the parent term is unchecked.
    When the parent is checked, then all the subcateries get checked as well – but that regardless if this option is enabled or not.

2. I’m afraid not yet. The filters section is at a major rework. Once we can finish that, we will continously add new features – including the dynamically chaning drop-downs.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.