Ajax is taking over 8 seconds to display a result!

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax is taking over 8 seconds to display a result!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    indiegetup32
    indiegetup32
    Participant

Ajax search is taking over 8 seconds to display a result. This is entirely too long. We have been using this feature for months and didn’t have this issue before.

Please fix this.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

If the configuration was not changed whatsoever, then the plugin is definitely not at fault here.

I logged in to check, I found some areas of improvement in the configuration. First, I turned on the index table engine – it made a major improvement on the peformance to around 2 seconds from 8 seconds. I have also enabled the search cache, turned off some unused filters. I also turned on temporarily the performance tracker, to see the new the average search time dropped to 0.03 seconds. With this it seems like this is as fast as it is possible with then number of plugins active.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

indiegetup32
    indiegetup32
    Participant

Perfect! that worked. THANKS

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.