Ajax Search Pro and Gravity Forms

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax Search Pro and Gravity Forms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    123User05
    123User05
    Participant

Hi,
    I was going through the forums and searched online and was surprised there are no results.
    I installed the Ajax Search Pro on our Multisite. Although I have set it up to show all blogs in the only search I created, it doesn’t show results from the other blogs. In addition, it does not show form entries or form pages/details from Gravity Forms. These are two of the main reasons we purchased the plugin for. Activating the plugin network-wide and stating it is multisite-compatible is not the same. Ajax Search Pro is behaving as a plugin installed separately on each site in a multisite, not as a plugin that works over a multisite.

Can you please confirm my assumptions or provide a solution for these shortcomings? I am not a stranger to coding so could tweak thing with some guidance. The idea we had was to have a single search page on the main site that will search all blogs/sites, including custom post types, forms, and Woocommerce Products and orders. The non-pro version I tested on a single development site with WooCommerce installed and it worked perfectly pulling all order info and details. The Pro version only works on the main site, and does not show WooCommerce info from one site we have WooCommerce installed on, which is part of this multisite.

Am I missing something in the settings? Once you click the Multisite settings button, and select All Blogs, that’s basically it, however, this does not work. FYI – our multisite index exceeds one million keywords.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kristijan Bogdanovski
    Assistant Project Manager, Information Analyst
    [email protected]

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Kristijan,

Can you please provide temporary back-end and FTP information so I can take a closer look at the issues? If the plugin is installed on the main site, and network activated, that should be it.

The only issue I can think of, is that maybe if the main site, where the plugin is configured does not have WooCommerce installed, then those specific custom post types may not show up on the back-end to choose from. It is a known issue, where on multisite networks it is not yet possible to list all the custom post types avaliable across the whole network. That should not stop the search itself though.

I’m afraid I need to see the configuration, as well as to be able to debug the code if needed to see if there is anything wrong. Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.