Ajax search pro doesnt display any results ever

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ajax search pro doesnt display any results ever

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dxp
    dxp
    Participant

None of my searches display results in my menu or on pages, the results only work on the preview, I need the results to work on my menu especially. The search doesnt even execute or do anything.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the proper details, it helped me a lot.

The plugin was not able to initialize, because of the javascript errors caused by 3rd party scripts in the console: https://i.imgur.com/PZ1INZh.png
    It looks like it’s related to the isotope script, so I have turned off this option to resolve it: https://i.imgur.com/0pg2zwd.png
    Please note, that this not solve the original issue, the errors caused by the other scripts are still there. I suggest checking those as well.

I also noticed that the plugin was downgraded back from version 4.13.1 to 4.13. That is not recommended, as it will very likely cause serious issues. I re-applied the update to make sure everything was working correctly. In case you need to downgrade in the future, make sure to restore the database to the previous version as well, as changing only the files is not enough.

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

dxp
    dxp
    Participant

So what happens if I want to use the isotopic layout? How do I get the isotopic layout to work now?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to re-enable this option, but first make sure to resolve all those errors caused by the 3rd party script first, as it affects the isotope script (and 3 other scripts as well, as the console says) and causes them to malfunction.

It is not exactly clear by the messages, what the actual cause is, I suspect it is either a missing script enqueue, or something else is enqueued, which should not be there. 3 other scripts report the same error there, one is a theme script, the other is located in the ‘caldera-form’ directory and the third one is in the ‘pum’ directory in the uploads folder. It is not clear by the error messages if any of these are the cause, or if these scripts report the same malfunction because of something else missing. I personally think, that those are not the cause, but I can’t tell for sure.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.