Auto populate alfabetical order

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Auto populate alfabetical order

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miguel Miguel 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Miguel
    Miguel
    Participant

Hello Ernest!

Would there exist the possibility of arranging the auto populate results by alfabetical order? Or by manual order? Latest posts or random are not the best options for my needs 🙁

Thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Well, there is a possibility to use the auto populate to use the primary ordering, in case that helps. If your primary ordering is by alphabetical order, then try using the auto populate options like so: https://i.imgur.com/AejRTY2.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Miguel
    Miguel
    Participant

Ok, thanks! It would be great if more options are added here in the future as it is a powerful feature.

Tahnks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion, I will definitely consider that.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Miguel
    Miguel
    Participant

Yeah, auto populate can be used as a very simple contents generator, like I did on my site to create an organizers archive on a VERY easy way. Same for venues, and didn’t have to create any new templates or nothing, just an instance of your plugin embedded on a page.

Super powerful feature.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.