Automatic updates don't seem to work

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Automatic updates don't seem to work

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nelsong41
    nelsong41
    Participant

Greetings,
    Automatic updates do not seem to work. I have it turned on, but it is not updating the the most recent two versions. I read all the documentation. I am hesitant to manually update the plugin, because when I select DELETE plugin, it asks if I want to delete the plugin and all it’s data. I don’t want to delete all the plugin data.

Why is this difficult?
    Thank you
    Nelson

The login url is: https://cookloveheal.com/ngrzir

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I tried to log-in with the details, but it reports an incorrect password to me.

If you delete the plugin manually, the database data is not deleted, even if WordPress tells it will be. You can safely delete and re-install the new version.
    I double checked the auto updated on all of our servers, but it works all right. If you are using a firewall by any chance, I suggest checking if there are any recent blocks to the update server (update.wp-dreams.com).

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.