Blank Page with no search results or anything

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Blank Page with no search results or anything

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    josephgardonis76
    josephgardonis76
    Participant

On this page https://impactcustomerreviews.com/reviews/ the user is supposed to be able to look a person by name, address or zip code. When I type the info in the search toggle, the info comes come up below the toggle and I go to click it and it takes me to a blank page with nothing on it. It wasn’t doing that the last time I checked on it. If there’s anything else you need please let me know.

Note: i have a meeting with a client at 10am tomorrow about the site.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The results seem to be all right to me, the result URLs seem to be correct as well, it looks as if there is something wrong with the single result page template.
    I checked on the back-end, and when I click on the view button on any of the reviews, it shows the same URLs, and gives the same error: https://i.imgur.com/lRJt5vd.png
    The search seems to be returning the correct URLs, but they are not working as it seems.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

josephgardonis76
    josephgardonis76
    Participant

Does that mean the problem is coming from the Ultimate Reviews Plugin? Do you have any other suggestions?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Could be that, but more likely a permalink misconfiguration – maybe your permalink configuration is conflicting with the URL structure, and the page is not handled. Definitely look into the server apache (or php) error logs for more details, it may reveal any errors. If there are no errors, and everything seems to be okay, then it is most likely a permalink misconfiguration.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.