Blog Masonry gone

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jaime
    Jaime
    Participant

Hi there,

I just purchased and installed the Ajax Search Pro Plugin and the masonry view of my website is gone :).

The text seems to be white now for whatever reason. Disabling the plugin makes the masonry blog appear again so I think it has something to do with my theme..

Would it be ok for you to quick check what the problem is? Otherwise I will do intensive testing this night (Europe) to try to find wehere the problem is.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Jaime

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for the details, but I’m not able to log-in, I’m getting redirected back to the login page.

However I can see a few error messages on the javascript console, one coming from the photostack script included in the plugin. I suspect that probably something else already loaded it before, or uses a different version and it may conflict. (?)
    Try the following:
    – Open the Compatibility Settings submenu, under the plugin menu
    – Turn off the Load the polaroid gallery JS? option: https://i.imgur.com/wItSkMP.png
    – Clear all layers of cache, the reload the main page by hitting CTRL + SHIFT + R

I’m almost certain that this will have some kind of effect.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Jaime
    Jaime
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

wow great! that was fast and fixed the Problem! :D. Thank you very much!!

Cheers,
    Jaime

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.